Friday, January 15, 2010

Day Fifteen


I went into work today, since I had a meeting, and met two of my co-workers/friends for lunch. We had a great time as always gossiping and chatting. When Zach was out visiting we went over for brunch at Martina's with Paloma and Marica as well and Zach said that out of all the friends of mine he has met he liked them the best. I think it is because they actually listened when he talked, or maybe it was thier accents. Anyway, I think he has great taste, they are definitely cool cats in my book!


Later I went home and watched "Whip It". Yep, it hasn't come out on DVD yet, but we get advanced copies of movies at work, one of the perks :) After watching it I got the urge to roller skate. I would also LOVE to roller derby! How cool would that be! I really, really want some some skates; real skates, not rollerblades! I will put them on my list of things to save up for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!