Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Twenty Six


I had a fun night tonight! My friend Megan asked if I wanted to attend a mixer for the International Game Developers Association in Seattle. It was a casual fun get-together. Drea and a girl I hadn't met before named Katie went with us.

During the event Drea mentioned there was a social media meetup in Seattle tonight as well so we both wandered over there and hung out for a bit. The place was PACKED. There had to be a couple hundred people gathered together. I met some people I knew from Twitter and that was pretty cool.

I got along real good with Katie, she reminded me of my friend Nikol, the funny part was she is just two years older then Zach. The times are sure changing and age is definitely becoming a numnber that really doesn't mean anything. I have friends in their 20's, 30's, and 40's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!