Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Fifty Nine

I managed to put together a pretty good breakfast this morning. It is weird cooking and preparing from such a low level (my wheelchair) but I did it! The hard part is the dishes, I have to figure out some way to reach in there and clean stuff!


That plastic bag over there --> that's my cast cover so I can take a bath. Well a temporary cast cover made up of a garbage bag and some bright green duck tape!

I am pretty proud of my self for figuring out how to take a bath with one leg hanging out of the tub. Though I did order a bath seat and one of those detachable shower heads with a cord to make it even easier. I will have to wait for Susie to get here to put the shower head on though.

Should be a good week. I go to the doctors tomorrow and will most likely get this splint off and I can take some pics of my leg! But I am sure he will be putting a cast back on. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!