Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day Fifty Six

Had an awesome Italian dinner with the Charter family. I really enjoy spending time with them and apparently they like hanging with me too! Christa told me that Callie said I was the favorite of Christa's friends and Christa told Callie that if she ever needed a female to talk to and didn't want to talk to her mom, she could go to me. It's awesome to find friends like this; it is awesome I found a while family like that. :)



We stopped at the store so I could get a few things and Scott picked up the electric shopping cart, or 'gimp mover' as we called it. He was a little to comfortable and enjoyed riding it a little too much! The one I got was really slow and there were small children crawling past me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!