Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day Fifty Four

I did it! I finished my first yarn project. I made a beautiful maroon scarf. It has some dropped stiches and is far from perfect, but it looks good! I am sure Martina will be pleased with her gift for helping me out. :)









I also received a really nice e-mail from one of the new girls at PFM:

Hi this is Joie....the girl who didnt know how to "Derby Stop" and made an ass of herself during the drill?? LOL I just wanted to thank you SO much for your encouragement and your kick ass attitude! You're an inspirtaion to us all and I personally am REALLY glad I had you there to chat with when I was feeling pretty tore up about my absent skating skills!! :)

Hope to see you Thursday! Hope your leg is doing well.

xoxoxoxo
Joie aka "Askin' Forit" (boy am I!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!