Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day Forty Five

My next door neighbor stopped by today and brought me some biscuits and sausage gravy for brunch. It was really nice of her and the food was yummy! I had mentioned to her how I was going to have to figure out how to put a basket or something on my walker so I can carry stuff easier and safe and she came back less then 30 minutes later with a basket and some zip ties and fixed my walker up!  How very cool!
It makes it so much easier to lug stuff back and forth, like the teapot full of nice warm tea I tested it out with.

Also, I contacted my gym, Redmond Athletic Center, and they are able to put my membership on hold while I am recuperating so I don't have to pay when I can't go in! Thats good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!