Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day Seventy


As I snapped a picture of my breakfast this morning (which was cottage cheese with blueberries and sliced strawberries, and half a vegan blueberry muffin) I released two things; one, I am really obsessed with food and two, I need to start tagging my blogs where I mention food so I can add it up at the end of the year to see how obsessed I really am!

So I think I henceforth I will tag the posts I talk about food with the simple tag of "food". I also need to go through all my past posts and tag them! This will be fun! :)

EDIT: So I tagged all the posts that talk about food with 'food' and the grand total is.... 31 posts out of 70 mention food. Yep, I would say obsessed! But it is in a good way... I am obsessed with healthy eating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!