Monday, April 5, 2010

Day Ninety Five


I haven't made a yummy salad in 4EVAH! As I was chopping and mixing and stuff I realized that sometimes making the salad takes longer then eating it! But that is the price you pay to have a fresh and yummy salad :) Let's see if I can remember all that I put in it. I started with mixed baby greens and fresh spinach. I then added strawberries, apple cubes, sliced almonds, cucumbers, yellow peppers, and smoked salmon. I topped it off with a mix of pear gorgonzola dressing mixed with a bit of pineapple salsa. See... yum!

I always like to try new and interesting chocolates; well, I always like to have an excuse to eat chocolate. I came across this one that mixes curly q's of ramen with dark chocolate. It's not bad. It isn't as good as Voges pink sea salt chocolate, but it is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!