Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day Ninety One


Enough is enough! I think it is about time I stop being lazy and resting my leg and start working on some exercises that I can do either on the floor, or while balancing on one leg! I went to the trusty Fitsync website and built a program where I can start doing NWB (non-weight bearing) core and toning exercises at my 'at-home' gym.

The beginning of the month seems like a good time to start. I need to get all strong and ready for when I can start skating I again!

Also, I finished up another pair of mittens and they are super cute!  Rainbow with fuzzy's.  Thanks mom for the fuzzy yarn :) If you look very closely in the bottom right hand corner of the picture you can see Riley's nose and paw. She is a sneaky bugger and tries to get in every shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!