Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day One Hundred and Eighteen

Busy day today! This morning I went to my first water aerobics class at the gym and had a blast! It was hard work, but it was awesome to WALK in the pool with no limp and actually do some sort of cardio exercise! I really enjoyed the class and plan to keep doing it.

I put together a yummy salad to take over to Christa's house for movie night. It consisted of hearts of Romaine, tomatoes, pineapple, apples, sliced almonds, avocado, dried cranberries, and a little bit of shredded jack cheese with a yummy dressing I made with EVOL, red wine vinegar, garlic, OJ, and a little pear and gorgonzola.

Everyone seemed to like the salad, yum! Maybe I will bring a yummy salad each movie night. Though I was thinking I might want to bring tacos next time, maybe taco salad? Along with the salad we had some cookies Christa made that were created from; oatmeal, chocolate chips, and banana and we watched Avatar. I love that movie. Now I know what all the fuss was about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!