Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fourteen


I got out of the house today and went to the movies with Sara. I saw Kick Ass and it was pretty good. It was a lot more bloody and violent then I thought it would be; but I guess with a name like Kick Ass I shouldn't have been surprised! The little girl in the movie had quite a mouth and said things that even I wouldn't dare utter.

Oh yeah! and there was this dude sitting at the end of the aisle that was a total slob. He left all his wrappers and junk all over the floor and there was a lot. I got up once to go to the restroom and I had to maneuver around all the trash with my crutches. I hate when people do that. Why is it so hard to gather then stuff up and toss it in the garbage can that is always right outside the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!