Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day One Hundred and Three


I was so excited to do something that involved putting weight on my leg and walking that I may have overdone it a tiny bit since my ankle is pretty swollen. But I did get lots of exercise!  Who ever thought taking out the trash and getting the mail would make you sweat! The first picture is of my house down the stairs and by the garbage cans. The flowers look gorgeous!


The next picture is the driveway down to my mailbox (notice Riley snuck in to the pic like always!).  The rain didn't help much since it made it a tad slippery, but I did it!  I took out the garbage (which is no easy feat when you are on crutches!), and got my mail and made it back inside in one piece!  Hip hip hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!