Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty Five

Busy day today. Holly picked me up to take me to the airport and we caught up on a lot more things. At the airport people were pretty freaking chatty. I was stopped at the security check and had my body and bags thoroughly checked off to the side.

At the gate a guy chatted me up and talked about fishing for some reason and then I met a military guy whose wife was graduating from a different company as well. I was able to  pre board on both flights and on the second one the military guy helped me carry my bags since we had to go on the tarmac to get on the flight. While on the flight I met another guy, same age as me, whose daughter was graduating from Zach's same company.

The flight finally landed. And Susie and my moms flight landed the same time at the gate next to me! Very handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!