Friday, May 21, 2010

Day One Hundred and Forty One


The path from my house to the stairs was completely covered by the grass in my yard-gone-wild and I had to do something about it. As it was, I was a bit wary about walking on it because it was slippery, I couldn't see the stepping stones, and the bunnies have so overtaken my yard, I was afraid I would step on a baby one as I walked to my car. 

I first tried the lawn mower, which after pulling and pulling on the starting cord for like 20 minutes, I was finally able to start it. It turned out that the grass was just too long for the mover, so I went to Home Depot and picked up some gardening shears and that did the trick! It still needs a lot more work, but that's okay, because I have the time and now I have the tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!