Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day One Hundred and Thirty Six

I had been in a depressive funk all week and had a hard time doing anything except yesterday when I finally forced myself to take Riley to the park. Today I called my sister and chatted, and then was on phone messaging with Zach discussing his options on getting a computer and saving money (he obviously doesn't take after me on that!) and it made a world of difference. I was stressing big time over this tax thing, which is weird because I stopped stressing over money ages ago and kind of live for the moment. But I haven't been able to sleep etc.. After talking with Susie I felt better. It helps to have contact with the outside world a little more often then I have. :) I am excited about my weigh in for the CTFLC the family is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!