Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty Nine

I made the most AWESOME salmon today. For some reason it turned out absolutely perfect. I don't know if it was just a good piece of salmon, or because it was fresh, not frozen, or I am just an awesome cook. I only put a bit of pear gorgonzola dressing on it and then backed it in the toaster oven, but it was perfectly done and just melted in my mouth. Yum!

Also, today Riley and I went on a walk to the lake across the street. I decided to catch our adventure on video. Look how awesome and green the path to the lake is, and how beautiful the lake is! It also looks like a great place for a serial killer to hide out and dump bodies.

Anyway, Riley also wanted to show off her swimming and fetching skills.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!