Friday, June 25, 2010

Day One Hundred and Seventy Six

I made it to Canada! It was a nice drive and we didn't have too much trouble at the border. The border guard did ask me, "How long have you been in the States", which I answered 39 years. He then got frustrated and said I didn't hear him right and we should start over and then asked me a totally different question. 

I KNOW what he said, and Cyn heard the same thing as me.  I think he just messed up and didn't want to admit it! But we made it across and that pic is a view from in front of Sandra's place. Pretty mountains!
Cyn then made us some yummy nachos which we ate while watching "Whip It", in preparation for the bout we are going to tomorrow! I am excited about seeing our friend Chickie who will be joining us!


And Sandra and I jammed playing some "Lips" on the Xbox, after we figured out that we had to sync the mic's before playing!  Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!