Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day One Hundred and Eighty


School is exhausting! I forgot how tiring it is to sit in class and listen to lectures and absorb information. I didn't have class until 1230 and I got out at 1500, but as soon as I got home I laid down for a nap! After the nap I got a bit more active and finally cleaned up the section of the cottage I use for storage. I also did some homework and ate a healthy dinner; grilled chicken sandwich and a peach.

Sandra had mentioned this weekend how horribly she eats around people and how good she eats when she is alone and I found out I do the exact same thing! It is official, I can no longer hang out with people! At least not around meal time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of food...
    You left the remains of your chocolate bar at my house, so I have claimed the rewards. A little nibble everyday and my chocolate cravings are satisfied! Thanks!!
    Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Be nice!