Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day One Hundred and Ninety Two


I have a huge blister on my hand and my body is sore... all from mowing my lawn! It took me a long time, but I finally got both sides mowed down to a more presentable length.

The grass had to be around two and a half to three feet tall and it took a lot of skill to mow it without the mower stalling out (which it did a few times) but I did it! I am just hoping we have real strong winds in the next couple of days to blow away all the grass clippings!

Speaking of strong winds, I came across three large branches that must have fallen during a previous storm that were tangled up and buried beneath the long grass, oh and a few holes Riley dug and then camouflaged with the grass in order to try and trip me! Sneaky bugger!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she wants you to break the other leg so you don't ever go back to work?

    PS - Can't wait to see the lawn!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Be nice!