Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Twelve

I decided that since I am taking daytime classes next quarter that I would try and take the bus at least four of the five days I have class. So today I wanted to see how long the walk would take since part of it is uphill and I am a tad bit slower now then I was last year.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it only took about 30 minutes each way. But what that meant for my walk today was that it was almost four miles and almost an hour, which was about 8k steps! Woo hoo!

I think Riley and I are going to do it again tomorrow because I want to get my time a bit faster so I don't risk missing the bus! Oh, and so I am not all red-faced and out of breath when I get on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!