Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Thirty Three

I had such great plans today. After hearing my neighbor Diana working on her yard I decided I should mow my yard. After a long time of pulling on the handle and the motor starting and stalling, and starting and stalling, and getting a blister on my hand, I realized it just wasn't going to work today. I checked the gas and oil and added some oil, but it still wouldn't start. So I will give it a day to see if it wants to work tomorrow. 

I did check out Diana's plum trees while I was over there visiting and saw that she had different plums then mine. Mine are reddish colored and hers are very purple. I picked some from her yard and I need to decide what the heck to do with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!