Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

I was going to write about cleaning the house today and the extreme amount of dog hair everywhere until I was trying to open a window and the glass shattered and I fell through it!

It freaked me out because one of the pieces went pretty deep into my wrist. Luckily Diana was home and I was able to go over there and she helped me bandage it up.

Lucky for me that for some reason my body is pretty strong and I didn't bleed too much even though it was right on the vein and pretty deep. Though I do think I freaked Diana out a bit when I came up to her backdoor with blood streaming down my arms. But maybe she is used to my accidents by now!

I have a bunch of other cuts all over my other arm too. And now instead of fresh air through the window I have a big ol' piece of cardboard and duck tape covering it. Ahhhh.. I have the strangest luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!