Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Two

Ever since I moved from full time status at school to part time status the unemployment office has been very confused. First they sent two letters each week asking for school status, which I responded with the appropriate paperwork. They continued sending these until they switched over and sent the "your benefits have been cancelled and you aren't getting any money and you owe US money!" letters. As I got more paperwork together to respond to that I was inundated with a bunch of letters today.

The pile in the picture is just the letters today. It started with the same we need proof you are in school. to your benefits have been denied to oops, we changed our mind, you are all good. Hopefully all is well, and even more hopefully I won't have to deal with this soon and will be working full-time! I have another interview Monday and submitted my resume for another position I am waiting to hear back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!