Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five


I snuck out of work during the middle of the day to play hooky and take Riley to the dog park. Yes, I do consider it sneaking out of work even if I am working from home! It was overcast and drizzle and foggy out and I thought the weather was wonderful! I was actually surprised at how many people there were at the dog park.

Riley quickly found a group of dogs around her age to hang out with and they had a blast. We joked around that the dogs were acting like they were in a gang since they ran around with each other playing around and then would gang up on any dog that tried to join them. I thought they needed matching bandannas or something. They were being such brats!

It turned out to be a nice break for the middle of the day and I plan to do it lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!