Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Six

In my backyard there runs a stream. It's really shallow and surrounded by a lot of overgrowth, but there is a little path that leads back there and the growth is short enough that Riley can run up and down it. There are so many cool things I would do to this property if I owned it! But for now I can just enjoy what I rent. :)


I hit the gym again today and worked out for almost two hours with some cardio and with an upper body machine workout! After this awesome workout I made a stop at the British Pantry and picked up some stuff to put back on all the calories I just burned. I grabbed some PG Tips, chocolate digestives, a steak and mushroom pie, a pack of sausages, and some crumpets! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!