Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Seven

I went into work today to actually work from work and... nothing worked! I couldn't acces the sites I needed to actually get my job done. Support spent the morning trying to get things to work for me, and when I got tired of waiting around I left and went to the gym.


Good workout today! I walked/jogged the treadmill today (walked at 3.0 for 5 minutes and then 6.0 for 1 minute, alternated that as many times to hit 30 minutes). I used the machines for my lower body and then did the elliptical HARDCORE for 10 minutes. The gym is deserted at 2pm, so that was awesome.  I found a site to design and track a workout that I can upload/download to my iPod touch and it is working awesome. I can track tons of details about my workout and keep track of it. It is at fitsync.com.

That's it for today.. see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!