Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day Seventeen

I got up bright and early this morning to go on another hike with the PNW Hikers group. Bright and early means I rolled out of bed at 8AM. Which is what I literally did, rolled out of bed, brushed my teeth, threw on some clothes and hiking boots, grabbed Riley and her leash and left. It was a nice relaxing hike today and not that many people showed up, but it was still good and I got to chat and learn more about Alecia, the women who organizes all the hikes, and her family.


Ashley, whom I met on the hike last weekend, caught me on Facebook today and after chatting a bit we decided to go and watch the local Roller Derby team which starts its season next month. That should be cool to check out!

The rest of the day was just me and Riley being lazy. I did make an awesome dinner; whole wheat pasta, chicken, veggies (yellow peppers, tomatoes, spinach, and fresh garlic) with red sauce. It was really good!  In the picture with its head cut off is the 'angel of the kitchen' my mom included in my b-day package she sent. Look at the cute teapot it is holding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!