Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Ten


Today was cleaning day. I got through a lot of laundry I was saving up and a lot of dirty dishes. Since I don't have a dishwasher and have to do the dishes by hand, I try to do them as I use them; but sometimes I get lazy and just toss them in the sink where the mess builds up.

I also cleaned the kitchen counters and floors and reorganized a few things. I went through a bunch of bathroom stuff, throwing away tons of things I don't use anymore or that was just old and icky! It's very satisfying cleaning up, it is just a pain in the ass to get started sometimes!

Back to the gym tomorrow! I am looking forward to going and plan to up my weights on the machines as well as the incline on the treadmill and elliptical!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!