Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Eleven

O.M.G!  I am so worn out! I went to the gym today and walked out of there feeling nauseated and weak! I did Week 2 Day 1 of the C25K program and it kicked my bum, and then I upped all my weights by 10 to 30 lbs and it was hard work! I have a feeling I am going to wake up tomorrow morning really sore, but that's a good thing!


On the way home I stopped at the library to drop off some books and remembered the tiles on the ground that Zach noticed when he was out here. I snapped a couple of pics of them. I don't know how many places could get away with these tiles, especially near a government building. Click on the pic to see them up close, it's pretty cool! The ones I grabbed snapshots of are in regard to God and religion and state things like, "No God! No Jesus! No Problem!", "The bible teaches people to hate", and "Sexism, the original sin".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!