Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day Twelve

Remember at the very beginning of this blog when I said I may have days where nothing really happens, just the same ol' same ol'.  Well that day has come. It was the same ol' stuff today, work and then the gym. I was really proud of myself about the gym because it was rainy and miserable out and I really didn't feeling like going out and going to the gym, I just wanted to be lazy. But I did it!  I got off my bum and went to the gym. Yay!

Research has shown that it takes an average of 66 days to form a habit. That's not too bad, two months and going to the gym will be routine as going to sleep each night, right?

Speaking of sleep, I came across this nifty little product called a Fitbit. At first it just looks like another step counter, but after reading some more, what really caught my attention is it monitors your sleep. It helps you see how good a nights sleep you are getting.  I love it! I think I am going to save up and get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!