Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day Thirty

This morning I tried to cook something new with phillo dough. I have never cooked with phillo dough and really wasn't sure what to do with it. I put layers on the bottom and added a layer of spinach and then a layer of salmon and cheese with a little cayenne pepper and then some more spinach.

In theory it sounded great, but in reality it didn't turn out so good. All the flavors were there but the phillo was bland and boring. I need to figure out how to cook it. You must have to use some wet ingredients so it gets a little moist or something. Next time!


I also went to Skate King and skated for a while. There were tons of little kids there and it was fun dodging in and out between them. It was great obstacle practice. A couple people came up to me and asked me if I was a roller derby girl because I had my gear on. That was really cool!  I told them about PFM and suggested they check it out. :)

Tomorrow we are going to check out the first Rat City bout of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!