Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day Forty Nine

I was worried that I would miss the FedEx delivery guy because it takes me so long to get to the door, so I decided to sit out on the patio and wait. The weather was gorgeous! I sat in the patio chair, closed my eyes and just absorbed the sunlight. In Washington you just have to seize the sunlight when it is here because it is so fleeting.


The FedEx guy was super nice and brought the box into the house and set it up where I would have easy access to open it. And inside the box was.... my new wheels! I am really glad I decided to get a wheelchair: It is so much easier and safer to get things from the kitchen and transport them back to bed where I am holed up most of the time. I still use the walker when going back and forth to the bathroom but the wheelchair is for everything else.

Good news! My sister Susie is going to come out and visit me for a bit!  She called yesterday to say that she will be coming out in a couple of weeks. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!