Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Forty

Today Riley and I went to go visit the Dana the dog walker and Riley's old gang. We had a blast hanging out and chatting. Well I did most of the chatting, Riley was busy playing. There were TONS of puppies everywhere. It was so much fun! I think we are going to go hang out there again on Thursday during lunch.


Earlier this morning while I was getting ready, Riley came over and sat on my lap. The photo is of me looking down at her on my lap. She is such a weirdo! How many dogs sit like they are human like that!

And to end the day I made some sugar cookies and decorated them for Valentines day. Aren't they pretty?! I made some specially decorated ones to take to Christa's tomorrow for movie night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!