Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Thirty Nine

This morning as I was getting preparing my oatmeal I noticed how pretty it looks before it blends together. It is made up of: oatmeal, Fiber One cereal, goji berries, cranberries, flax seed, pumpkin seed, and brown sugar. That's wy I call it oatmeal +. Yummyyyy...


I was in a grumpy mood for some reason all day, so I stopped at the store to look at the plants. Looking at all the colors and brightness of them makes me feel better. While I was there I picked up some tomato plant seeds and decided to get a start on them since the weather has been so warm.


I also switched out the wheels on my skates so I can use them outside. I haven't skated outside with them yet, but it is good to know how easy it is to switch the wheels back and forth (It took minutes to do!). The red ones are the inside wheels and the turquoise ones are the outside wheels. And...I put new laces on my skates that match the new blue streak in my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!