Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day Thirty Eight

I did it! I made it to the hike today. Last night I had trouble getting to sleep and decided to turn my alarm off and let fate determine if I would make it to the hike or not. Fate my ass! I was looking for an excuse not to go because it was cold, and I was tired and sore. But luckily karma has a great sense of humor because I woke up with plenty of time to get to the hike.

I had no excuses so I forced myself out of bed, got dressed, grabbed my backpack and we (me and Riley) hit the road. I had a good time on the hike, which ended up being more of a walk, and which also ended up that we all went the wrong way and accidentally ended up on some private property!  Oops! It was still a good hour of exercise. :)

Afterward I went with Ashley to get her all suited up with new gear for roller derby. Woo hoo! I am so happy I am going to have friends to skate with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!