Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Eighty Eight


My friend Christa and I both like writing and want to write THE BOOK. So we decided to put our talented heads together and finally write one. I had an idea for a series of books about girls in competitive gaming that would appeal to the YA crowd and she liked the idea. Since we both have a lot of experience in gaming this should be perfect.

I also found this cool software program a while back called SnowflakePro that helps you organize the book and characters and it will be real helpful in keeping track of our work since we can both run the program and save the file to send back and forth. I am really looking forward to completing this! I already started with my part and am working on developing two of the characters and their background story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!