Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day Eighty Seven

Ever since I lost my cellphone case I was using a sock, knotted at the end, as a case. I referred to this affectionately as a "phone sock". Recently I got a book called "Knit & Bitch" that had a pattern for a cell phone case.

I started following the pattern, which used two needles, and about halfway through I decided I would rather make my own pattern and use double pointed needles. The buttons are actually functional and not just for decoration.

I am probably one of the few people in the world that actually prefers to use double pointed needles, my mom won't touch them. She is so old school!

I had fun creating these phone cases, they are quick and easy to do, and plan to make a bunch to give to friends that want to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!