Friday, March 5, 2010

Day Sixty Four


My neighbor Diana brought over some eggs fresh from her chickens and Susie cooked them up for breakfast, they turned out awesome! They were such a bright color and fresh tasting. Yummy! I am getting so spoiled!

Speaking of spoiled; after a morning of working, we spent the day cleaning and organizing. By we I mean Susie did all the work and I sat in my chair wheeling back and forth wanting to help but not being allowed to.

I did get to make lunch and I made an awesome salad containing spinach, smoked salmon, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, pineapple, cucumbers, peppers, almonds, and dried blueberries. It was sooo good, especially after I added a special dressing made with red wine vinegar, oil, stout ground mustard, minced garlic, and a little OJ. 

During all the cleaning Riley stayed on her lead so she wouldn't run around and I put her blanket near the door were she lounged around watching.

The reorganization looks so nice. It is much easier to get around and it looks a lot more spacious. My floors are vacuumed, the bed is made, and everything is put away so neatly. Thanks Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!