Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty Seven


Oh my gosh.. I am/was worn out and sore and tired today! These old bones can't take so much excitement in one weekend. Actually.. I don't think I have old bones.. I just think my body is out of shape. So, as soon as I get healthy and fit I will be able to have more active weekends and not have to pay for it the next day! 

Speaking of healthy and fit. I worked on my menu for this upcoming week and I think it turned out really well and will be easy to follow and very filling. 

Oh, and something else. I was reading about healing broken legs and came across something that suggested using the rolley shoes like Susie got me last year because they help build up the muscles in your ankle! So I got mine out of the closet and will start wearing them. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!