Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty Six




So I dont forget.... fun fun time with Sandra, Cyn, and Drea, at dinner and then roller derby and then after party!  We had a blast! And Oh my gosh.. I drank quite a bit 'cause I wasn't driving and it was crazy!

This was definitely a last hurrah before I buckle down again this week and exercise, exercise, exercise, and eat right! Mexican food and margaritas before the bout, beer during the bout, and Guinness and nachos at the Irish Pub we found in Redmond (after driving around in circles forever) after the bout.

Cyn, Sandra, and I made plans to go camping, hiking, and a bunch of other stuff and we are going to do it (I know you are reading this Sandra so don't forget!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!