Friday, June 4, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty Five

I had lots of fun at karaoke tonight celebrating one of the roller girls, Zwack, 40th b-day. I actually had a really good time and sang a couple songs with friends on stage without having an alcoholic drink all night! Didn't know I could do that! :)

Oh yeah, and I went to the gym again today and I worked out HARD. I did upper body exercises until my arms were weak and did my mile on the treadmill and got down to 18 min.

I also used this other machine called an AMT that allows you to choose the type of stride you do. So I could go from using it as a stepper, to jogging, to a full out running stride. It was actually really cool kind of stair-climber, elliptical mix of a machine and a hardcore cardio workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!