Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day One Hundred and Sixty Four


I got over 16000 steps on my pedometer today and I earned each and everyone of them! First I went on a 2.5 mile walk this morning; before my coffee and before breakfast. Yes, it was around 10am.. but that is early for the unemployed! 

Next Cyn and Sandra came over and we went to the dog park and walked along the trail to the lake. The bridge was flooded... but we didn't let that stop us and our feet got soaked! It was a beautiful day to be outside and we really enjoyed it.  And walking through the flooded bridge to see the view on the lake was worth it too.. well all of it except the dreaded mosquitoes that attacked me. Thanks mom, I blame you for my sweet blood!

We ended the day by playing Scene It and Rock Band. It was awesome having someone to play those games with. I miss having AJ or Zach around because they were my social games buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Be nice!