Monday, June 14, 2010

Day One Hundred and Sixty Five


Real short blog tonight because my comp isnt working! Sandra used it to look at her Hotmail and it blue screened and now it wont work!  Sending this via my phone. Great time at trivia tonight to raise funds for broken derby girls.... thats me! Met even more new people and visited with lots of people I know. Fun fun! The picture is of us driving back home since I forgot to grab a shot during trivia. Silly me :)

UPDATE: I got my comp working again. I had to restore it to an earlier point. Not sure why it did what it did.. but it is working now!

2 comments:

  1. Oopsie - Did I go that? *innocent*
    Glad you got it working again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft.. I am not falling for that innocent look!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Be nice!