Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Twenty Eight

I did another one of those long walks to and from the bus stop, except this time I brought my hiking backpack with water. Last time I did this walk in the heat I felt icky partway back.

So this picture is the view from the top of the hill by the bus stop where Riley and I sat for a bit and drank some water. I went earlier today, before my coffee, which worked out well since it was cooler and I really enjoyed my yummy breakfast.

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with goat cheese, garlic, and rosemary with a few wedges of cantaloupe. Having the fresh eggs with breakfast again made me think about getting a couple of my own chickens. I bet I could build my own chicken coup, and chickens are pretty cheap to buy, like 15 to 20 bucks each.

2 comments:

  1. Chickens are so much fun, remember when we had Snow White and Hank in South Pasadena.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Be nice!